- The Doctrinal Position of GCBC - We adopt as the fullest expression of our faith, the London Baptist Confession of 1689. This historic document, although imperfect, is an excellent summary of the things most surely believed among us, although the ultimate authority in all matters of faith and practice is and must be God's Word.
- Preparing for Worship - We believe that worship should be a time of reverent adoration, reflection, and confession. When you enter the worship area, please begin to prepare quietly for worship, and please silence or turn off cell phones.
- Communion - We enjoy the blessing of the Lord's Table each Lord's Day. Baptized believers who are not under church discipline are invited to join our congregation in this blessed ordinance.
- Tithes and Offerings - The financial support of GCBC is provided through the tithes and offerings of our congregation. We are encouraged by God's Word to give with a cheerful heart to support the ministry of the Word.
- Dress - We desire to honor the Lord with our dress. We believe our clothing can reflect our attitude toward the Lord in worship and service. Therefore, we encourage each person to dress in a manner that will honor the Lord.
- Sunday Meals - We invite everyone to join us for lunch on the first, third, and fifth Sundays of every month. This is a time of good fellowship and great food. Other Sundays, we hope that members will practice biblical hospitality with one another and our guests. We share a meal every Sunday evening after worship.
Have questions? We have the answers!